NIH is engaged in various types of investment activities through well diversified investment portfolio spread over several investment sector basically financial services, real estate, industrial, contracting, information technology and leisure & tourism. NIH is keen to grow its business with highest business standards to balance and secure the interests of all stakeholders.
Company Business Objectives
NIH Business objectives
- Acquiring shares in existing shareholding and limited liabilities, Kuwaiti and Non-Kuwaiti companies, contribute in establishment of new companies, lending, managing and guarantying these companies.
- Investing its own fund by trading in stocks, bonds, and other financial securities.
- Possessing the assets and real estate required for the practice of its activity within the limits prescribed by law.
- lending the companies that hold stocks therein with share of no less than 20%.
- Possessing the industrial property rights including the patents, industrial trademarks and industrial
- layouts, along with any other rights related to the same, and leasing them to other companies for realization whether inside or outside Kuwait
checkout our Organizational Chart